www.belgium.be Logo of the Belgian government

Declaring the taxes for an enterprise

To submit a tax return in Biztax by signing in on behalf of "in the name of a company" you must :


  • be a manager at the CBE

You can also sign in as "in your own name", but in this case the return will be linked with your personal identity card and therefore can only be seen by you.